SALARY: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 in the first (1st) year
LOCATION: Leawood, Kansas
Work with Diverse Clients and Enjoy Great Culture in Attractive Offices
If you combine your Joomla or WordPress savvy with strong customer-facing skills, this position offers you some unique opportunities -- even if you are a recent grad:
- You will provide responsive support to help clients optimize websites and, in the process, build a broad, valuable skill set that includes security, marketing and reporting.
- You'll gain insight into diverse client business models, from small non-profit organizations to large corporations.
- Our success depends on staying ahead of the curve in technology and web best practices, so you will keep your skills sharp and current.
- We have created a beautiful office space that is clean and open, combining modern design with warm, natural accents.
- While you will need to come into the Overland Park office regularly, once you have proven yourself there may be opportunities to work virtually.
Since 2001, GreenTie.com has been a leader in providing internet support for the web's top products. Our ongoing success and long-term relationships with clients stem from responsive online support and our ability to transform a client's website into their most effective marketing arm. This approach has earned us multiple awards and industry accolades.
To be a good fit for the Web Designer opportunity, you will have:
- Demonstrated skills in website design and experience with Joomla and/or WordPress.
- A basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to remain solution-focused even when a client is upset.
- Openness to coaching and the ability to learn quickly.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in a web design program, or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.