Tim Tiegreen is Named Kansas City Volunteer of the Year
Tim Tiegreen was thanked for his leadership in philanthropy at Arrowhead Stadium during a Kansas City Chiefs football game. Also receiving recognition was the Hall Family Foundation and the Sprint Community Foundation.
In 2017, Tim Tiegreen was named Volunteer of the Year by Kansas City domestic violence shelters. The online innovations the team at GreenTie.com made for shelters, helped save the lives of thousands of women and children urgently searching for a safe place to escape. These new online strategies were duplicated in multiple cities across the United States.
In 2001, GreenTie.com bridged the technology skills gap by connecting clients to a single account manager for instant helpdesk support on all web products and hosting accounts. The affordable Internet Support Packages continue to ensure every size of business has online security, website maintenance and unlimited Internet support an email, text or phone call away.
Images and interviews are available upon request at http://greentie.com.
In the News
- Tim Tiegreen is Named Kansas City Volunteer of the Year
- Green Tie is Named 7th Best Website Design Firm in Nation
- Green Tie Expands Office Space for New Support Staff Training Center
- H&R Block Selects Tim Tiegreen of GreenTie.com for MyBlock
- Truman Medical Centers Partners with GreenTie.com to Create a Patient Prioritized Web Experience
- Comedian Rob Riggle Partners with Tim Tiegreen and the Team at GreenTie.com on a New Website
- Tim Tiegreen of GreenTie.com wins Multiple Best Non-Profit Website Awards
- GreenTie.com wins Best Non-Profit Website Awards for Kansas City’s Favorite Charities
- Kansas City Chiefs Partner with GreenTie.com to Boost Charity Fundraising Results
- Engineering Firms Steer to GreenTie.com for Dynamic Websites
- Top 3 Trending Software Solutions
- Top Trends for Insurance Brokers
- Trending Online Solutions in Healthcare
- Green Tie Named Best Website Design Firm in Missouri by UpCity