GreenTie.com wins Best Non-Profit Website Awards for Kansas City’s Favorite Charities
Tim Tiegreen and the staff at GreenTie.com wins several Best Non Profit Website Awards as a community volunteer and by donating website design and development for dozens of Kansas City’s favorite charities.
In 2001, GreenTie.com bridged the technology skills gap by connecting clients to a single account manager for instant helpdesk support on all web products and hosting accounts. The affordable Internet Support Packages continue to ensure every size of business has online security, website maintenance and unlimited Internet support an email, text or phone call away.
Images and interviews are available upon request at http://greentie.com.
In the News
- Tim Tiegreen is Named Kansas City Volunteer of the Year
- Green Tie is Named 7th Best Website Design Firm in Nation
- Green Tie Expands Office Space for New Support Staff Training Center
- H&R Block Selects Tim Tiegreen of GreenTie.com for MyBlock
- Truman Medical Centers Partners with GreenTie.com to Create a Patient Prioritized Web Experience
- Comedian Rob Riggle Partners with Tim Tiegreen and the Team at GreenTie.com on a New Website
- Tim Tiegreen of GreenTie.com wins Multiple Best Non-Profit Website Awards
- GreenTie.com wins Best Non-Profit Website Awards for Kansas City’s Favorite Charities
- Kansas City Chiefs Partner with GreenTie.com to Boost Charity Fundraising Results
- Engineering Firms Steer to GreenTie.com for Dynamic Websites
- Top 3 Trending Software Solutions
- Top Trends for Insurance Brokers
- Trending Online Solutions in Healthcare
- Green Tie Named Best Website Design Firm in Missouri by UpCity